Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Thoughts ~ January 7, 2010

You ever talk to yourself? I know you do but do you LISTEN to yourself? Lately, I've been listening to my inner voice. I'm not sure what any of this means but when a particular phrase repeats itself to me, I see them as warnings or advice. Maybe it's not for ME but for someone else to read and interpret so in case it is, I'm posting it here for you to read.


It’s just a matter of time. You will love me more than anyone you’ve loved before. We’ll be together forever. I promise I will never hurt you or let anyone else harm you because I love you.
-Lm...

I don’t like the way they treat you. Don’t they know you’re Royalty? You should be treated like the queen you are, just as I will treat you for the rest of our days together. I just wish I’d done it sooner so you could see that I’ve been here all along!

Somehow I have to show you just how much I love you.

-Lm...


That's all I have right now but if any more pop up, I'll share them... Til then...

PeaceLoveHappiness
Lm...

© 2010 Lea Mishell. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment