Sunday, January 10, 2010

Author Update

Date: January 10, 2010
Project: TALES FROM THE LOU
Release Date: TBA

Not sure how I feel at the moment seeing as how I've just possibly finished my short story ahead of schedule allowing me a few days to edit before I send it in but I'm still in Writer mode so I may actually go back to book four to finish it or books one, two and three to edit those so they will be ready to send in when it's time to publish them. My mind is racing with so many thoughts right now that I wish I could focus on just one but they seem to have lined themselves up so after this short story, it's on to the next one. Hmm... strange urge to dance to Jay-Z... **shrugs** :-)

Anyhoo, after this I will pause the blogging, tweeting and IMing so I can start editing. Can't wait til this project is done. Not that I want it to end. Actually I'm excited to see this happen from the beginning step by step because Sista Girl is in school and ready to learn all she can to make this dream come and STAY true!!!

Love you all and thank you for stopping by. I'm still on Facebook hiatus but I tweet on occasion (Lea_Mishell_Ink) so you follow me, I follow you, we'll keep in touch. Cool? Cool. :-)

OK, I need to get back to work.

Til later,

PeaceLoveHappiness
Lm...

© 2010 Lea Mishell. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment