Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello. It's Me. Again...

Writing. One of the driving passions in my life. My dream career is to write books. I've already published two books with AuthorHouse (Livin' Just Enough in 2003 and Illusions: Things are not always what they seem... in 2004) but they are both out of print and I have their follow-ups waiting in the wings to roll off the presses. I'm praying I can re-release them within the next two years. Until then, I'm working in Corporate America (CA) saving up for MY re-release. I recently took a 6 week break but due to financial difficulties, I was forced back to working for someone other than myself. But this time I have an exit strategy.

So, here I am with yet another Blog. I'm hoping that this one will inspire me to keep blogging instead of continuously creating new blogs! You shouldn't see my name so much when you Google me considering how little I've done! LOL

In the meantime, I hope I'll be back to share my thoughts with you and if possible to strike up a conversation or two.

Til then,
Peace. Love.Happiness.
Lm...

No comments:

Post a Comment