Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Shemar Moore Dedication Page

Shemar Franklin Moore
Birthday: April 20, 1970
Height: 6' 3"
Occupation: Actor, Model, TV Show Host
Currently resides in Los Angeles, CA

Current Projects: Star of "Criminal Minds" as SSA Derrick Morgan
Other Roles:
Star of "The Young and The Restless" as Malcolm Winters on CBS Daytime
Host of "Soul Train"
Star of "Birds of Prey" as Det. Jesse Reese on The WB

Interesting Facts: Plays baseball. Loves chocolate chip cookies and his mom. Danish is his first language. Lived overseas for the first few years of his life.

Accomplishments: October 3, 2000, Meeting me at the Circle City Classic Jam in Indianapolis, IN. He was the celebrity host at a party that I attended. I learned that although he was supposed to host both nights, he was not going to be able to attend on the first night so I only paid for the VIP ticket on the second night which is where I was blessed to get THIS close to him!!! He's so close up on me you would think that he was my man... Oh I WISH!!! **faints** I hope to see him again someday and thank him for THIS picture while we take another one!!! :-)


All information received from personal experience and Shemar.com (which is no longer in service)

No comments:

Post a Comment